Sunday, May 31, 2009

Back at the end of March and first of April we got the sad news that my younger cousin, Adam, who had just celebrated his 24th birthday had passed away. It was very sudden and a shock to everyone. There was a ton of support from all of our family. All of our cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents flew in to Utah for the funeral. The next few days were spent together with all of our family.
I have only been to 2 funerals in my life-so I was not to sure what to expect. But the service was beautiful and the love and support from everyone was amazing.
Although it was a very sad experience that brought us all together-it was so great to see all of my immediate and extended family. It is so great to have such a close extended family that loves and cares so much for each other.
Shawn, Kara, and Brock sitting together at the viewing

Kara, Grandma Nelson, Diane, and Lisa at the family get-together in Park City.


Thomas, Davis, Brocky, and I at the family get-together in Park City. I am so grateful for the testimony that I have of the Plan of Salvation and the knowledge I have of knowing that Adam is in a better place in Heaven and that we will all get to see him again and that not only are we all together as a family here on the earth but that we will all be sealed together forever!!!

No comments: