Sunday, May 31, 2009

Quick trip home to Oregon

I got to come out to Oregon for the last few days before both Shawn and I headed back home to Utah. I was happy to have my husband back after so many days apart and I always have a good time visiting home.
Blake and Savannah just moved back to Oregon the week before I flew out-they are moving into one of my dads houses that is actually about a 4 minuet walk from my parents house on the farm (my mom is very excitied to start having her kids move back home). So, after Shawn got done shadowing for the dentist he spent alot of time helping Blake gut his house and get ready for a lot of remodeling. We also went and watched one of Kyle's track meets where he got 4th place throwing the shot put against 13 other schools. We had a family kickball game with some aunts, uncles, and cousins, and then we got to help my mom celebrate Mothers Day on Sunday. Savannah and I made a yummy halibut dinner that we ate with both sets of grandparents. It is so fun having both grandparents live so close-we love to see them when we come home to visit.
Here is a pic of Shawn roller blading with our cousin, Jade. Shawn helping Blake tile one of his bathroom floors in his new house

Kyle throwing the shot put


And a picture of Kyle at his track meet, we arrived just in time to watch him throw.

We loved visiting Oregon...like always!


No comments: