Saturday, February 20, 2010

We love having Brocky living close by-even though he is a busy single college man-we still get to spend sometime with him. Most of the time we see him is when he comes over to eat dinner. Shawn and Brock have gotten to go skiing together a few times this winter-and have loved it.
I also heard that the circus was coming to UVU's Event Center so I bribed both Brock and Shawn into going with me. I had never been to a circus before and had always wanted to go since I was a little girl...so we went and we were not to impressed. Needless to say I finally got to go to a circus-but will probably never need to go again. But we did have a good time together.
Brock, Shawn, and I at the circus


Brock and Shawn getting ready to head to the mountain
Shawn and I at the circus-you have to get cotton candy at the circus




No comments: