My mom had the great idea to re-create our family pictures from 10 years ago. We had gotten family pictures before Blake went on his mission and we were all sitting/standing next to a big John Deer tractor. My mom wanted to do a similar picture with everyone since we are now older, and we have 3 in-laws in the family, and 1 grandchild. So, we brought out one of the tractors and posed in a similar spot from the ones 10 years ago. I was cold out and there were football games on inside so not everyone was loving the pictures. But I love having new family pictures to cherish!
Picture of Shawn and I
Porter (who was 5 1/2 months old)
Jared and Amy
Shawn trying to keep Porter warm with Blake's coat
My mom and Jared
Brock and I
One of my favorite pictures of Porter with his daddy!
And one of the final shots. Love all of the trees and flag in the background and if you look past us all you can see Jared and Amy's house almost finished!
No comments:
Post a Comment