Sunday, January 16, 2011

Pawn Stars

On our way out of Vegas Shawn really wanted to stop at the Gold and Silver Pawn Shop from the tv show- Pawn Stars. This is one of Shawn's favorite shows and he was excited to go and visit the store.
We went in and looked at all of the cool stuff they were selling-everything was very expensive and while we were there, Chumlee, one of the main guys on the show came out where Shawn and I were and started talking to us and I got a picture of Shawn with him. As we were walking out of the store they told us everyone was going to have to be kicked out because they were getting ready to film another episode. Shawn was very excited about this. If you have not seen the show before you should watch it!
Shawn in front of the Gold and Silver Pawn sign in front of the store. Shawn and Chumlee-he stayed behind the counter and says he gets mobbed by everyone if he comes out to the sales floor

Shawn and I in the store

No comments: