Friday morning we work up and I dropped Shawn off at the school for his interview at 8:30 and then I went back to the hotel to hang for the day, I even ate at one of the restaurants in the hotel/Casino we were staying at by myself (first time I have ever done that!) Shawn called at 3:00 once the interview was over and I picked him up and we started our journey home. This was just a quick trip- but we had a fun time together and Shawn really enjoyed the school.
Shawn has another interview set up at the University of Washington Dental School next month that we are now getting ready for. I am anxious for that one because I would not mind living in Seattle (since it is only 4 hours from my family)-hope that one goes well.
Now we just continue the waiting game to see what will happen with our future!
Shawn getting ready to walk into the Dental School for his interview.
Inside our hotel/casino-before his interview.
No comments:
Post a Comment