Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Finally the BIG announcement! I figured now that I am 23 weeks and 4 days along in my pregnancy that I can now announce it and put it on my blog...and we are having a girl!!! Shawn and I are very excited!
The great thing is Shawn will be graduating from BYU this April and then the baby comes in May. I have been having fun finding cute little baby girl shoes, tights, and bows!


6 comments:

KaLee said...

Congrats! So excited for you!

Necha said...

Congrats! I am so happy to finally have a girl cousin for my girls on the Platt side! Whoo Hooo!

Megan and Adam said...

That is so exciting! I am so happy for you and Shawn. I can see you dressing your little girl in the cutest things. Girls are so much fun.

us said...

YEA YEA YEA! We are so excited. You are going to be such a great mom!

Bethany said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is going to be sooo precious.

Hanahs Blog said...

WOW that is so exciting for you guys and even more fun becouse its a GIRL yay have fun and buy lots of pink....