Monday, June 6, 2011

Callies first day home

Callie had a busy first day home:
-since it was in the low 80s outside her daddy was anxious to try out the new stroller and take her for a walk along the Provo River. I think she loved it because she slept the whole way.
-Then it was time for her first bath at home and Shawn and Grandma got to give that to her together.
-Then she got to get dressed and watch the NBA Finals with her daddy
-The rest of the day was filled with eating and sleeping and being rocked by her grandma!







4 comments:

Jason and Amy said...

congrats! she is adorable. so happy for you guys :)

us said...

oh Carissa she is absolutely adorable. She looks perfect. Your labor sounds awful I am so sorry. She will definitely bring you enough joy to outweigh it all though. I am so happy for you and Shawn!

Leslie said...

Congrats from Jim and Leslie Jacobs! (Shawn knows Jim). She's beautiful!

The Ellingson Zoo said...

She is absolutely gorgeous!!! Congrats!