
So, my family is in town and I am one happy girl, we all went to the BYU-TCU football game and of course the cougars won!!! They are undefeated and #1 in the MWC right now!!!

Here is a picture of my parents enjoying the game, my dad forgot that you should not wear red (U of U colors) at a BYU game.

A picture of Shawn and I at the game, it was a beautiful clear evening, but it cooled down the later it got.

And here is a picture of Kyle (or the King) my dad, me, and Shawn after the game. We got home at 11:30 at night. But it was worth it, it was a fun game.
2 comments:
Glad your family came - looks like you're having a lot of fun. Looks like Dad would prefer to have our reunion over the 4th, but I'm not sure it wouldn't also work the next weekend. I'm anxious to hear from you and Shawn what you decide so I can let the rest of the family know.
Chris was at that game too!! He flew in just for the day since Eric and Megan were at her sister's wedding, they offered Chris their tickets and so he and his brother Matt were there and little Johnny too! We should have made plans to meet up! What a great game and Chris even got on ESPN TV he was so excited and ended up losing his voice from yelling so much ;0).
Post a Comment