Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween. Shawn and I decided to stay home and watch a movie and eat Cafe Rio Pork salads and give out candy to all the trick or treaters. We were well prepared with a big bowl full of candy...and we only ended up with 1 trick or treater. We were sad about that, we were sure there would be more since there are so many little kids running around in our neighborhood, but we found out that they all ended up going to the churchs trunk or treat that was right next to us. So, now we have a whole bowl of candy in our home...not a good idea. I think we will have to take it with us to Evanston this weekend!
And I want to wish my parents a happy 27th Anniversary!
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sounds like fun!! We wish that we lived closer. You guys sound super happy. Those are such fun time when it is just the too of you. Brycen and I look back on our time in Utah was great memories. Hope we get to see you soon.
Love, Lori
Yeah, I just read it again and I see the wrong spelling. Sorry!! Not much sleep last night
Yahoo! I am so glad that the Nelson fam is getting into the blog-thing too! This will make it so much easier to keep in touch! Now we have to get Amy to do it so we can keep updated on her and Jared..thanks for putting all those cute pics on yours Carissa! I hope you don't mind that I set up a link to your page on mine so I can check up on you more easily! Have you seen our slide show of our Asia trip yet? let me know your email address so I can invite you to my page if I haven't already...luvs,Kjersten
Carissa send your email address to my email cmjkmj@hotmail.com please!!!????
Post a Comment