We had such a fun weekemd with my family in town. We watched the BYU football game together, then my mom, dad, and Kyle drove up and stayed with Blake, Amy, and Jared in Logan, where they went and watched a Utah State basketball and football game (as you can tell Kyle loves college sports). Then on Sunday the whole family got together at my little house and we had our big family Thanksgiving dinner a little early (since none of us will be able to go to Oregon this year for Thanksgiving), it was very good...just like home. Then afterwards we had some of our cousins and some friends come over for yummy treats and catching up. Then I got the day off of work on Monday, and my mom and I got to have a shopping day togehter...I miss those tmes together, so it turned out great. 

Now my family is fyling home and going back to Oregon, the weekend went by way to quick...but there is a chance that they will be coming back out in December...let's hope so! I love visits with my family, I miss them so much while we are away from each other. Even though, it was so great having the family together, we still are missing Elder Nelson (in Pennsylvaina). He has 1 year left, and we cant wait to have him with us too. I hope to make it back out to Oregon...someday.Thank you family for coming out and making my week so amazing!
No comments:
Post a Comment