skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Christmas lights and a night with the family!
Shawn and I got to spend Tuesday evening in Salt Lake with my family, we had alot of fun together! We got to see a huge gingerbread house in the Grand America hotel where my parents were staying then we got to all have dinner together and then Shawn and I finalized our Salt Lake trip by seeing the amazing lights at Temple Square.
And here is a picture of two of my favorite boys, Shawn and Jared Paul. Jared had his surgery yesterday, I got to stay at the hospital with him for the day, which was fun and alittle sad too. We were told he was going to have a 1 hour surgery with a 1 hour recovery time and then he could go home that evening. Well, that turned into a 3 1/2 hour surgery with almost a 2 hour recovery time and an over night stay in the hospital and a loss of way to much blood which required two blood tranfusions...nothing easy is ever going to go Jareds way (but we have realized that already).............good thing he is so tough!!!
1 comment:
Cute pictures! It looks like you guys had a great time with the parents. I'm so excited that you guys get to go to Oregon for New Years! That will be so awesome.
Post a Comment