Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Cali trip day 2

Disneyland Day! Today Shawn, Joseph, Kyle and I headed to Disneyland. We got a pass and went and did both Disneyland and California Adventure on the same day...we are quick. The day was perfect the weater was in the low 70's and the longest line we waited in was 35 minuets, cant ask for anything better then that!Here we are waiting in line for the Jungle Cruise, the first ride we went on, I used to love this ride as a little kid, but I have realized that it is pretty lame when you are older. I still thought it was cute, but the boys were not impressed.
Kyle and Joseph waiting in line for Thunder Mountain-my favorite ride. I have always loved the train ride. Shawns favorite was Space Mountain and Kyle just loved them all (he had not been to Disneyland since he was 5) so he just loved everything, and Joseph's favorite was the dropping elevator one. We also loved Indiana Jones, Splash Mountain, the Matehorn, and Pirates of the Carribean.
Shawn and I waiting for my favorite train ride!
here we all are on the water rapids ride that was at California Adventures, this was my favorite at California Adventures, we loved it so much we went on it a few times, and got wet each time.
And here I am next the the "C" for California. All in all we all agreed that we liked Disneyland better then California Adventure. The rides were great, the food was expensive and not good, the lines were short, and the day was perfect.

3 comments:

Bethany said...

SUCH a fun trip! So amazing. I'm totally jealous right now. ;) Especially that you got to see Scott & Cheryl & Allie! I love allllll of your pictures...SO fun!

us said...

That was so much fun to have you all down here. Thanks for coming and staying with us. I hope you can do it again. Allie definitely loved the company.

Cynthia said...

Thanks for all the pictures - It was fun to read about your vacation. Thanks for coming over on Tuesday evening. We had a lot of fun!