Sunday, November 1, 2009

Children's Book Obsession

I have an obsession with children's books. I love them and I love to buy them. Anytime I go to Costoco or to the Deseret Bookstore or any store for that matter I try to find the chidlrens books section. If there is a sale then I will buy a book or 2. Most childrens books are pretty expensive ($10-20) a book. So, thats why I love sales and thought I might as well start to buy for my kids now.
Well, I was visiting my grandma Ellingson who came out to visit recently and we were at my cousins house and her daughter had a book order she had gotten from school-I remember loving bookorders when I was a kid. I was looking through the bookorder and saw so many books that I have been wanting to get-and they were so cheap.
I just got my books that I ordered from my cousin and I was so excited to look through them all and to add them to my bookshelf of kids books that I have started collecting!

1 comment:

Necha said...

I see several of OUR favorite books there! Tessa and Maggie LOVE "No David!" and the Napping house is one of MY Favs. I have been buying "Usborn" books and they are fun. If I have a party I will let you know! (It's like a Tupperware party only for childrens books!)