I bought some more material and am going to make another blanket-this time it is going to be a striped blanket.
And I bought some flannel to make some flannel blankets and burp cloths.
I have also gotten all of my Christmas cards done-now all I need to do is buy the cute Christmas stamps at the post office and wait until December to send them all out.
-I have also found 2 Christmas music stations and I have been defiantly enjoying my Christmas music when I am driving
-In & Out just opened here in Provo and I am excited for a cheese burger with grilled onions and a chocolate shake....we are just waiting for the lines to go down a bit first
-I have found my Christmas dress all picked out and ordered-just waiting for that to arrive
-looking forward to a Platt Thanksgiving this year and will be heading up to Evanston soon
-and jealous that I am taking Brock to the airport today so he can spend a week in Oregon with the Family

No comments:
Post a Comment