Monday, November 2, 2009

What we have been up to latley

-I walked outside and I could smell that autumn was in the air-and I love it!

-We have another new nephew-born on Halloween. That brings the total to 11 nephews and 2 nieces. We wish they lived closer so we could see this new little baby. Cant wait for pictures.

-Spent Halloween evening at the Woodleys. We are so grateful for such great cousins that live so close and who are so nice to always open their home up for our cousin parties.

-Shawn just registered for Winter classes last week-cant believe it is time to do that already.

-Cant believe that Thanksgiving is almost here with Christmas close behind. I do love the Holidays.

-It is great having a great little brother live so close. He is coming over to take our Christmas pictures for our Christmas cards.

-My parents just celebrated their 29 Anniversary yesterday. What an accomplishment-they are great examples to my siblings and I.

-With all the leaves falling off the trees-Shawn and I need to start raking them up-I have always hated doing this.

No comments: