Thursday, November 1, 2007

My family is coming!!!!

No pictures today, but i just wanted to say that I am so so very excited that my family is flying in tomorrow. My parents and my youngest brother, Kyle, will be here tomorrow afternoon. They are planning on staying in Provo with Shawn and I Thursday and then they are driving up to Logan to be with Blake, Jared, and Amy. Then they will be back Saturday in Provo for the rest of their stay. We are going to be having our "Nelson" family Thanksgiving together a little early...on Sunday at my place so that we can have it all together. Then I get the day off on Monday...and I am going shopping with my mother, and I cant wait! I love when my family comes into town!!! It has been a few months since I have seen them, and it has been almost 3 months since they have seen Jared, and I know they are all very anxious to see him! It has been less then a month since I have seen him and I am excited to see him too!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

I am jealous of your early thanksgiving, I don't know how much longer I can wait! I am so excited for you, tell your family hello for me!

Barkley's said...

Hey Carissa, Im so glad everyone is getting blogs I love it!! Hope all is well with you and Shawn
ur cousin-Stefani