
Thursday, November 12, 2009
My new hobby
I have a discovered a new hobby to keep me busy... I have started making blankets. So, far I have made 2 baby blankets-I have tried to make sure that both blankets can be used for either a boy or girl. I am not really that good at it yet but I am getting better with each row I sew. I dont have a baby yet-but when I do they will have lots of blankets to keep them warm.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
so pretty, i love those fabrics you chose! casey's mom made me a carseat cover out of that brown/blue fabric with the animals on it- i love it!
Carissa, Your quilts are beautiful! Like you sweet girl! Love ya, Aunt Dayna
Amazing. I don't think I could ever be good at blanket making. I can tie together fleece and that is about it! Good Job!!!
Post a Comment