During my sad time I got so many phone calls, text, letters, and flowers from my parents, siblings, grandmas, other extended family members, and friends.
I came to realized this one day when I got home from work and Shawn surprised me with a flower that my dear friend, Cheryl, had sent over for me. Then after checking the mail that same day I got 4 cards from family and friends letting me know that they were thinking about me and that Shawn and I both were in their prayers. I was very touched that day and appreciated what so many had done for us.
And that day I realized (like I have so many other days) that Shawn and I are so blessed with great friends and family members who love us and care so much about us!
There are always so many blessings that come with our trials in life.
I wanted to thank all of the wonderful family members and friends that we have be blessed with!
1 comment:
oh i am so glad you got it. i love you!
Post a Comment