Shawn started another semester of school and he is doing well and he is also a TA for Chem 106, he has 75 students that he teaches once a week and has loved it. He is also taking a Pre-Dental class right now and just finished carving his first tooth (the teacher said that he did the best one in the class....I am oh-so proud at my husbands tooth carving skills)! He has also went out and skied a few times with Brock, it makes me so happy that Brock and Shawn have become such good friends.
As for me, I have been working each day and still really enjoying my job. I have also been working on some fun craft projects and watching the new season of LOST (for all those who know me know that LOST is way above my geeky Si-fi level but I have to admit that I love it!)
Here are some of my scrapbook pages that have been keeping me busy while Shawn reads, studies, and prepares for his chem 106 class.
Shawn and Brock before a ski trip to Park City.



2 comments:
Thanks for the update - I can really see Shawn teaching. I bet he's great! Your scrapbook pages look fantastic. If you get bored....I've got a ton to catch up on.
i am so happy that you are loving lost!!!!
Post a Comment