Friday, January 2, 2009

Our first Christmas Tree!

We did not get a Christmas tree last year, so I made sure that we went and got a nice little tree picked out early this year so we could adorn our home with some Christmas spirit and the piney smell of a Christmas tree. Shawn and I went to a little tree stand and picked out a cute little tree that would fit perfect in our little home. I was very excited to have our first tree, but Shawn was alittle embarrassed when I asked the Christmas Tree stand man to take pictures of us with our tree.

We brought our little tree home and set it up and Shawn put the lights on and I put all of the decorations on...and although it is alittle bit scrawny and lopsided everytime I walked by it and looked at it, it made me smile.






1 comment:

Bethany said...

pretty!! waay nicer than our little half-tree.