Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Here we are right outside on our room balcony...it was an amazing view. There was lots of pool volleyball, you might not be able to tell but Shawn is standing far right on the closest side of the net. The APX guys ruled the pool volleyball, they were not that welcoming to others that wanted to join in.

Shawn and I going down the rapid slide. This hotel was incredible, there were probably 10 different pools all connected with slides, and little rivers and waterways, it was so fun, it even had the only water elevator in the whole world! Shawn and I just spent a day playing in all of the different pools and going down all of the slides and pretending that we were little kids again.
And Shawn got his favorite (dippin dots) everyday at the poolside restaurant, the food was all so yummy. We got free lunch everyday at the pool cabanas which always had fresh fruit and pineapple...I ate so much of the pineapple that I got sick my last few days.






No comments: