Friday, January 2, 2009

Lights on Temple Square

We decided to go and check out the millions of lights on Temple Square, we went the day after Thanksgiving...and it was so crowded (I will never do that again). But it was still so beautiful, it was fun brining Brock and Kyle too since they had never seen them before.
I dont think I had ever been in and out of Temple Square so fast-the crew that I had consisting of Shawn, Kyle, and Brock were very fast walkers and light lookers. We walked in, did a very quick loop around the Temple and then we were out, I was lucky to get a picture or two before we were out of the gate and headed to the car and then out to dinner.









1 comment:

Bethany said...

beautiful! we missed the lights this year and i am so sad about it.