Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The trip of a lifetime!

So, I have been working on this Hawaii APX trip since June, and the time finally came to head out. So, APX takes their executives, regional managers, and regional techs and their spouses on a week long trip to Hawaii, Shawn and I had to fabulous opportunity to go as well since I have been working many many hours putting this all together and since I was going to be there to help everyone out and to help make their Hawaii experience great. This year we went to the Grand Wialea in Maui. This place was huge and beautiful and absolutely the most amazing place I have ever been to. I flew out on Saturday the 13th of December and then Shawn came out a few days later on the 17th after he finished his finals. I still worked alittle and helped people out while we were all in Hawaii (but still so worth it) but we also had plenty of time to relax, swim, and have fun with everyone there.
We had a huge beautiful room with a fantastic view of the resort and all of the pools and the beach. We had a breakfast buffet each morning with yummy omelets, and french toast, and fresh fruit and then we would go out and relax all day outside, hanging at the beach, swimming in the pool, and lounging in the cabanas.
Each night we got together with different APX groups for yummy dinners of steaks and seafood. This trip was so great, we are so grateful for the chance we had to go and live the "good life" for a few days and for the opportunity to get to know so many fellow APX friends and their spouses.

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

What a life - looks like a lot of fun and it doesn't look much like Christmas!

Necha said...

I am so jelous...that is all I have to say!