Friday, January 2, 2009

Its beginning to look alot like Christmas...

I grew up in a home that was always decked out for the holidays, and I loved it and I miss it. Although, I do not have that many Christmas decorations yet ( I am slowly increasing my collection) I still wanted to decorate with what I got. So, right after Thanksgiving we put up our happy little tree and then I added some Christmas fun around the house. I got this Nativity from my Grandma Ellingson, she painted it herself and I love it and will always cherish it.

While in St George with my family; my mom, Amy, Savannah, and I made cute Christmas banners out of felt and fleece material.
I am very excited to go home for an Oregon Christmas this year so I can hear the Christmas music my mom always has playing, smell all of the delicious holiday smells, and see a very beautifully decorated Christmas house.


2 comments:

Jade and Dot Nielson said...

hey Carissa! Can you please email me your address? I'll be honest...its for a Mary Kay party, but I thought it would be a good way for us to meet and have fun doing girly stuff :) Jade's sister just started her business and I promised her I would do a class (you know how that goes...) My email is eightcowdot@gmail.com. C ya! Dot

Bethany said...

pretty banner!!